Setup and Install Microsoft 365
Designed to help you achieve more with productive and innovative Office apps.
What is Microsoft 365? (Microsoft365.com/setup)
Microsoft365.com/setup is among the most commonly used and beneficial software systems on the planet. Microsoft Office is used by more than 150 million people worldwide. Microsoft 365 is based on a subscription model, which ensures that users must pay to use Microsoft 365’s services. Microsoft 365 all-time helps you to keep your product up to date while Microsoft updates it. Instead of using Microsoft Word and Excel, Microsoft 365 offers a range of useful features. All of Microsoft’s office software and facilities are linked together. Microsoft 365 is much more than an email program or a word processor, if you have the right subscription plan for you. Increasing workplace productivity, whether in a profession or a business Increasing company efficiency has become a must for professionals and companies, and Microsoft 365 makes it easy. If you want to use all of the features of Microsoft 365, you can upgrade your plan to the most recent edition rather than using the standard plan, which removes you from the most recent features. To get the most out of your Microsoft 365 subscription, make sure you use it properly.
On April 21, Office 365 introduced Microsoft 365, a new program that adds to the software’s capabilities. which can be obtained by visiting microsoft365.com/setup. It comes with everything, like Office 365. For companies, and also for customers, Microsoft 365 makes work easy and trouble-free. Microsoft 365 is a suite of applications and services for companies. M365 is another name for Microsoft 365.
What’s New in Microsoft 365?
Microsoft released a version of Microsoft 365 for consumers in March 2020, with offerings that differ from business plans and replace Office 365 plans. It includes not only Office software, and moreover OneDrive cloud storage, Outlook, and Family Safety, which covers Android and iOS (iPhone operating system) apps, as well as Teams for Families. We could now assume that every new update is a new Microsoft 365 as Microsoft 365 includes Windows 10 and Office 365. Insider Risk Management is among the latest features. This feature uses AI to monitor risky situations such as departing employees are downloading sensitive business files. It checks security mistakes as well as for suspicious and fraudulent actions. The protection is very important as 90 percent of organizations felt unsafe to insider risk, and many had experienced insider breaches.
Here are some new features that Microsoft 365 provides for users:
An Editor is used by Microsoft, and it receives a significant expansion.
It includes PowerPoint Presenter’s AI-powered features.
Money in Excel will also help you handle your finances.
In Excel, it can create new data types and smart models.
With Outlook, it also organises your time, job, and life.
Microsoft Family Safety ensures the safety of your family.
Famous applications such as Adobe, Bark, Innovative Live, Experian, and Headspace are available.
Benefits of Microsoft 365
- First and foremost, if you pay, it is yours to hold at all times. If you need all of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, keeping the license rather than subscribing will save you money in the long run. For example, Office Home & Company 2019 cost 249.99 USD right now (one-time purchase). As compared to Microsoft Family (originally known as Office 365 Home – one of the more affordable Office 365 subscription plans), which costs 10 USD a month (if you want to only commit a month at a time). This means you’ll have absorbed the expense of Office 2019 after two years, and it’ll be yours to hold ever.
2. Second, if you don’t need Microsoft’s email, coordination and networking, cloud storage, or other resources and only want the “traditional” Office apps on your PCs or Macs, Office 2019 is a better choice because it isn’t as closely integrated with both the majority of Microsoft’s collaboration tools.
- Since no feature updates are made, you won’t have to worry about constantly educating your staff on new features.
- You will not have to pay upfront; you can spread the cost out over time.
- You can also match the Office’s expense to the actual number of staff you have at any given time. If you have people joining, leaving, or temporarily employed, you can provide them with Office as required.
- In reality, each user is permitted to instal Office on up to five PCs or Macs, five tablets, and five mobile devices.
- You have a much more robust offer, with several cloud-based devices that support the most up-to-date working methods, online and mobile Office applications, and ongoing performance improvements.
What Do you need to do with Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 is divided into three categories: personal, business, and enterprise. The Business level, which includes all of Office 365’s features, starts at $20 per user per month. All you need is an Activated Office Membership to download Office on our PCs/Macs and take advantage of all of its functionality. If you don’t have different system plans, you won’t be able to share your Product key with others. Make sure you have an active internet connection when downloading and installing Office. To run the office, you’ll need all of the necessary tools, such as Java runtime. If an error occurs when installing Office, look up the error code in the format.
Office 365 for Business
Office365.com/setup is a new name for the same great service and price. Small and medium-sized companies may benefit from productivity solutions. When working in an office, you can have a company in which your partner or our staff may be expected to work on projects, complete documentation, or give a presentation, among other items. As a result, in order to boost our employees’ efficiency, you’ll need to have a better communicator, which means you’ll need Office 365 for business right now. Microsoft Office 365 is a well-thought-out package that combines Office 365 and Windows 10. They help us to strengthen and systematize our teamwork while also safeguarding our company and management.
This increases performance and productivity. The latest AI tool and online cache are constantly being added to Office applications. As a consequence, this Office 365 has every feature; however, you will certainly need assistance from experts, who can either come to your office or do it on the side. In one or two hours, your Office 365 will be ready to use.
Office 365 for Home
Microsoft365.com/setup has a new name, but the same meaning and price. Individuals and families will benefit from powerful productivity apps. You may have noticed that your machine has asked you to set up Work, Home, or other networks. Similar to Microsoft Office 365, you can get Office 365 for home, Office 365 for business, and several other options by visiting office.com/setup. Office 365 can be installed on up to 6 PCs in your household. You can use it on a variety of PCs/Macs, Smartphones, and Tablets running Windows, iOS, and Android.
Only the Premium edition of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Access, and MS Publisher can be used on a PC.
In fact, each user will receive 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage with High Security.
Office 365 also allows you to exchange documents with others.
For IOS and Android, you’ll need to download a separate version.
To grasp all of its functions, you’ll need the help of a consultant; although, Office 365 has all of them.
Office 365 for Education
Microsoft365 for Students/Education has the same features as Office 365 for Home. If you’re a student or teacher, you can also get Office 356 for Student/Education for free, which includes MS Word, MS Excel, MS OneNote, MS PowerPoint, and now MS Teams, as well as other classroom resources, but you’ll need a valid school email ID.
Another significant point is that you will need the assistance of local experts for installation and bug fixing. As a teacher or a student, you can gain a greater understanding of Microsoft Office 365 by doing so.
Steps to Download Microsoft 365 (Microsoft365.com/setup)
People also prefer online sales to visit a retailer’s store while purchasing Microsoft365. Many people, on the other hand, tend to purchase software in a physical store. The steps below will guide you through the process of downloading Microsoft365.com quickly and easily.
- Any web browser, such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Safari, can be used.
- Then go to microsoft365.com/setup and look for your product key in your order history. This is a one-time method to connect the purchased product to your account using the product key. Once the product key has been added to your account,
- Tap the “Services & Subscriptions” tab at the top of the list. Then, on the right side of the office product, press the orange “Install” button.
- The dialogue box will appear after that, and you must choose between “Download and Install” and “Save File.”Now press the Install button once more, and Microsoft 365 will begin to download. The file will be automatically saved to the download folder once it has been downloaded. To get the downloaded file, go to File Manager (Windows) or Finder (Mac).
How to Set up and Install Microsoft 365 – Microsoft365.com/setup
After you’ve downloaded Microsoft 365, follow the steps below to successfully install it on your devices.
Steps to Install/Setup Microsoft 365 on Windows
- To begin, go to microsoft365.com/setup and sign in if you haven’t already.
Then sign in with the account that is associated with the Office edition.
- After signing in, you will be taken to the Microsoft Office official home page, where you must pick Install Office.
- Depending on your version, choose Install or Install Office.
- The relocation of the Office is now complete. To finish the installation, go through the steps to “Install it on your computer.”
- Pick Run (in Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox) to begin the installation process (in Firefox), Which browser you use would be decided by your software.
- Do you want to enable this app to make changes to your device? if you see the User Account Control pop-up. Yes is the only choice.
- The installation process then begins.
- You’ll see the expression “You’re all set!” once your installation is complete. The office is now up and running.” An animation may occur in front of you, showing where on your screen you will find Office applications. Close the window.
Steps to Install/Setup Microsoft 365 on Mac
- After the download is complete, launch Finder, navigate to Downloads and double-click the Microsoft Office installer. pkg file
- .To begin the installation process, select Continue on the first installation screen.
- After reading the software license agreement, press Proceed.
- Select Agree to accept the software license agreement’s terms and conditions.
- Then select Continue after selecting how you want to configure Office.
- You can change your install position or read the disc space specifications before selecting Install.
- Then, if asked, enter your Mac login ID and password, and then select Install Program.
- The installation of the program begins. When the installation is over, click Close.
Steps to Install/setup Microsoft 365 on Andriod
- When we first started, Check for Microsoft Office 365 in the Google Play Store.
- Microsoft Office will appear in the search results; pick the particular Microsoft Office app you like, such as Microsoft Word.
- Install should be selected.
- Select Open once the installation is complete.
- Allow should be picked (if you click on Deny, Microsoft stops you from using the app).
- To begin, click the Get Started button.
- Select Next after that.
- Select Don’t Submit Optional Data from the drop-down menu.
- Close the window.
- Connect Your Account by clicking the connection.
- To sign in, type your email address into the box and then click Next.
- After that, Make sure you’re signed into your account.
- Now that the installation is complete, you can use your Android device to build and edit documents.
Steps to Install/setup Microsoft 365 on Chromebook
- The first step is to go to the Google Play Store and browse for the applications you want to download. You can also choose one of these options to download a specific app, such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, OneNote, Office Lens, or Microsoft Teams.
- Then press the Install button.
- After your applications have been installed, go to your Chromebook’s Launcher and select the app to open it.
- Afterward, sign into it with your personal Microsoft Account or the Microsoft 365 account that is connected to your subscription.
- And that’s it; you’re ready to use Microsoft 365.
Steps to Install/Set up Microsoft 365 on an iPhone and iPad
- To begin, Safari should be available when you Sign in with your Microsoft account or build a new one at microsoft365.com/setup.
Next, go into the App Store and look for Microsoft 365 applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, which are included with your subscription.
- Then, on each of them, click “Get.”
- Open any of the Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, after that.
- Tap Yes to opt-in or No to opt-out of helping us boost your Microsoft Office mobile experience.
- Select Sign in after entering your Microsoft account email and password.
- You’re good to go! You can start using Microsoft 365 right away.
How to Activate Microsoft 365 – (Step-by-Step)
Steps to Activate Microsoft 365 on Windows
- To allow Microsoft Office, go to microsoft365.com/setup or office365.com/setup.
- Enter the name of the Office app, such as Word, in the Start menu.
Pick the Word app from the search results and open it.
- To begin the activation process, press the blue “Get Started” button on the new Word screen.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account by entering your email address and password.
- Accept the licensing agreement after that. The office has been successfully activated and is now working.
Steps to Activate Microsoft 365 on Mac
- Open your Finder software. Scroll down to the Microsoft Office software in Applications.
- In the What’s New in Word box that appears, pick “Start” in Microsoft Word or any other Office app.
- To trigger Workplace, click Sign in.
- Click the Sign In button after entering your Microsoft Office email address and password.
- The device will then verify that you have a valid Microsoft account license and unlock the product.
- You’re ready to go! To begin, click the Start Word button. The office has been successfully activated.
The Main Thing That Differs Office 365 From Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 is a subscription bundle that covers Office 365 as well as Microsoft services and Windows 10 Enterprise.
Though Office 365 is a cloud-based productivity suite that includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, and Publisher, it is a collection of common Microsoft applications.
What kind of services Microsoft 365 provides?
When Microsoft 365 was first announced on March 30, 2020, it included a number of features. Many of these tend to be features that would have been included in Office 365 anyway, but Microsoft is concerned that they would “assist you and your family through work, education, and life.” This means that new resources are being launched to help you improve your web writing, manage your finances, and communicate with family members and friends.
Here are some of the interesting things about Microsoft 365:
Through real-time cowriter in Microsoft Word, we can communicate online and see each other’s adjustments as they happen.
- Using Microsoft Teams in-app integrations in Microsoft 365, we can talk to colleagues, exchange screens, and also have video or audio interactions with our colleagues.
- OneNote things can be translated into Outlook calendar activities.
- For even a better PowerPoint experience, we can use our mouse as a laser pointer.
- And used Excel’s power map, we can transform data into a map.
- With the Save as pdf integrated feature, we can now easily edit our text, spreadsheet, presentation, or publication to pdf.
- Word’s resume reading feature helps us to pick up where we left off through several devices.
- It has a storage space of 50 GB for emails.
- For Office and Microsoft 365, version control has been improved. We can now see the improvements that are being made.
- By allowing the reading pane in Outlook, we can respond to emails without having to open them.
Since OneDrive storage is synced with our computer, we can now work offline and upload changes later.
- We have the ability to operate from any location and on any computer.
Microsoft Teams now enable us to connect with family and friends.
- Microsoft Family Protection is a perfect way to keep your family safe.
- Use Microsoft Editor to double-check your work.
- Microsoft Planner assists us in keeping track of our team’s activities.
- In Excel, download transactions from banks.
- Microsoft Teams now allows us to connect with family and friends.
- Microsoft Family Protection is a perfect way to keep your family safe.
- Use Microsoft Editor to double-check your work.
- Microsoft has introduced a new tool for Microsoft 365 called “Advanced Audit.” The following capabilities are introduced by this Enterprise feature.
- It now maintains track of a user’s audit activities for up to a year.
- The Management Operation API’s bandwidth has been expanded.
- This now provides investigators with access to sensitive incidents.
- Microsoft Pay will also allow you to pay bills with a credit card.
Cloud Storage and Services
Microsoft 365 subscribers offer 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage, as well as Microsoft Teams accounts. They also get SharePoint team intranet pages that can be customized.
Microsoft 365 provides more security than a basic Office 365 subscription, with features such as Enhanced Security Features, wireless cleaning, and app safety and security that prevents duplication.
How Much is a Microsoft 365 Subscription?
Microsoft has launched the most recent version of its general application at Microsoft365.com/setup. Every three years, a new version is released with a better user interface, only some different capabilities and features, and the considerable inconvenience of having to upgrade a large number of machines. Microsoft, on the other hand, has returned to its original formula in a big way. In order to move forward with its pricing model, Microsoft offers a lot to its monthly customers. Now let us look at how much Microsoft 365 costs and which choice is really the most cost-effective.
- Office 365 Home is $99.99 yearly or $9.99 per month.
- Office Professional 2019 is $439.99.
- Office Home & Student 2019 is $149.99 annually or $14.99 per month.
- Office 365 Personal is $69.99 annually or $6.99 per month.
Why Microsoft Changed Office 365 To M365?
Employees at Microsoft are known to change their names regularly. The aim of the name change is to take a more systemic approach that involves a wider audience, rather than just the province of the “office.”
Disclaimer and copyright
PLEASE READ THE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY AS WE ARE NOT MICROSOFT, BUT AN INDEPENDENT WEBSITE.
The esteemed owner’s trademarks include Office 365, Office 2019, Office, Microsoft, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and all other names and brands. We don’t provide any kind of technical assistance. We only provide guidance, training, market analysis, and product knowledge.