Setup Office Home & Student 2019 and Office Home & Business 2019
Your place to set up and install Office 2019.
What is Office 2019?
Microsoft Office 2019 is the most recent version of Microsoft Office, and it is available for both Windows and Mac. It is the successor to Office 2016 and would be phased out in the second quarter of the year in favor of Office 2021. On September 24, 2018, it was made generally available for Windows 10 and macOS.
Office 2019 comes in two versions: “Office Home & Student 2019” and “Office Home & Business 2019,” with various prices between $150 and $250 per unit. Office Home & Student 2019 includes Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Office Home & Business 2019 includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Only Windows 10 or one of the three most recent macOS models are compatible with Office 2019. If you’d like to run this version of Office on Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you’ll need to have a Microsoft 365 subscription.
What is New in Microsoft Office 2019?
If you only need to have the essential apps, Office 2019 may be sufficient, as it includes everything you’ll need (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) to get the job done at work or school. Paying in advance, however, can be costly; you’ll have to pay again to upgrade to a newer version, and you won’t get any new features. Office 2019 is now available for both commercial and consumer customers as a one-time buy. Office 2019 delivers classic Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook editions for both Windows and macOS. Publisher 2019, Access 2019, Project 2019, and Visio 2019 are also included in the Windows edition.
At office.com/setup home and student 2019 or office.com/setup home and Business 2019, you can download the most recent versions of Microsoft Office, a full suite, which is followed by Office 2016. On September 24, 2018, it was released with configuration capabilities for both Windows 10 and macOS.
Steps to download Office Home & Student 2019
setup.office.com is a website that helps you set up your office. Home and Student 2019 is designed for students and families who choose to use classic Office software such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint on Windows and Mac. It’s a one-time purchase that can be used at home or in the classroom on one PC or Mac.
- Open a web browser that is stable and up to date.
- Then type office.com/setup home and student 2019 into the URL bar.
- The official Office Home and Student 2019 tab will now appear.
- Then you’ll see two possibilities on the computer: Sign up or log in Make a new user account.
- If you already have a Microsoft account, sign in with your email address and password. If you don’t have such an account, create one.
- When you’ve signed in, you’ll be asked to enter your Office product key without dashes or hyphens (your office product key is in XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX format).
- Afterward, choose your specific country, as well as your language.
- After you’ve validated your Office product, select Next.
- Choose which version of Office you want to download.
- When choosing an Office product, read the license and agreement thoroughly.
- Make sure that the system meets the Office program standards to ensure that it works properly.
- Next press the Download button on your display.
- Wait patiently for the update to complete.
Steps to Install Office Home and Student 2019 on Windows
After you’ve downloaded Office Home and Student 2019, follow the instructions below to install it on your computer.
- Open a secure and reliable internet browser.
2. Then, in the URL bar, type office.com/setup home and student 2019.
3. If you already have a Microsoft account, sign in with your email address and password. If you don’t already have an account, you’ll need to create one.
4. You’ll be taken to the Services & Subscriptions tab after logging in, where you’ll see an Installation icon.
5. Next to your Office product, click the Install button.
6. Then, on your laptop, double-click the Office configuration file and run it.
7. If a UAC prompts you, choose Yes (User Account Control).
8. A new window will open with instructions for installing Office.
9. Patiently wait for the installation to complete.
10. You’re all set to go! The office is now operational.
Steps to Install Office Home and Student 2019 on Mac
Follow the steps below to successfully install Office Home and Student 2019 on your Mac after you’ve downloaded it.
- In Safari, open the URL box and type office.com/setup home and student 2019.
- Sign with using the credentials associated with your Microsoft Office subscription.
- On the next page, next to your office product, click Install the configuration file.
- Open Finder from the Dock.
- Navigate to the Downloads folder after that.
- Double-click the pkg configuration files from office.com/setup home and student 2019 that you downloaded from office.com/setup.
- On the next screen, select Continue to begin the installation.
- After reading the License Agreement for the installation, select Continue.
- Click “I Agree” after carefully reading the License Agreement.
- If prompted, enter your Mac login password, then click Install Software.
- Wait patiently until the message “The installation was successful” appears, then click Close.
How to Get Office Home and Student 2019 Activated
Follow the steps below to activate Office Home & Student 2019.
- After the installation is complete, start the Office setup.
- Click Activate Now to begin the office setup activation process.
- Sign in or enter the 25-character activation code to unlock the office.
- After signing in or entering the code, click Next and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Accept the conditions and wait for the activation process to finish.
Steps to Install Office Home and Business 2019 on Windows
Step-by-step instructions for installing Office Home and Business 2019 on a Windows computer:
- In a stable browser, go to www.office.com/setup home and business 2019.
- Use the credentials associated with your Microsoft account and Office subscription to log in.
- Enter the Office Home and Business 2019 product key.
- After you’ve chosen your country/region and language, tap Next.
- Installing Office is a viable option. When you click Install after the installation file has been downloaded, the bottom dialogue box prompts you to run or save a file, depending on your web browser.
- To finish the installation, choose Run and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If prompted by a User Account Control, select Yes.
8. When you run the downloaded file, the installation process will begin automatically. If Windows asks if you want to install anything, say yes.
9. When the message “You’re all set!” appears, press Enter. The setup is now complete. The office is now operational.”
10. Shut the window. Office 2019 is installed and ready to use.
Steps to Install Office Home and Business 2019 on Mac
A step-by-step guide to installing Office Home and Business 2019 on a Mac:
- In your Safari browser, go to www.office.com/setup home and business 2019.
- Sign with using the Microsoft account that you used to buy Office 2019.
- Enter a 25-character product key to activate Office Home and Business 2019.
- After you’ve chosen your country and language, click Next.
- Select Install from the next tab.
- Then start Finder. Go to the Downloads folder to get started.
- Here is where you can get the Microsoft Office installer.
- double-click the home and business 2019 pkg configuration file you downloaded from office.com/setup.
- On the next screen, select Continue to begin the installation process.
- The option is to keep going. Then, after reading the License Agreement carefully, click “I Agree.”
- If prompted, enter your Mac login password, then click Install Software.
- Wait a few minutes after seeing the message “The installation was good,” then press Close.
Steps to Activate Office Home and Business 2019
Follow the steps below to activate Office Home & Business 2019.
- Open an Office app, such as Excel or Word, after the installation is complete.
- To activate Office Home & Business 2019, click Activate Now.
- If prompted, you’ll be asked to enter a 25-character activation code or log in with your Microsoft account.
- Then press Next and follow the on-screen directions on the next page.
- The office is now open for business.
Pros office 2019
- For a single fee, you can gain access to the core applications.
- Support for Windows 10 and macOS.
- Security updates.
- Traditional expertise.
Cons office 2019
- It is necessary to have a single device license.
- Some functions are only accessible to a select few people.
- There are no options for upgrading.
- There is no such thing as customer service.
- Older versions of Windows are not supported.
How can I upgrade Office?
You can upgrade your office using one of two methods. One is for a one-time buy, while the other is for Microsoft 365. If you have already installed Microsoft 365, you do not need to upgrade Office because you already have the current version and will receive updates at no additional cost in the future. However, if you are using a one-time purchase office, you may upgrade to any other product based on your needs and preferences. With your product key, you can easily download the office setup from office365.com/setup.
Do I need to Uninstall the old Microsoft Office before installing Office 365?
Before installing Microsoft 365 Apps, we recommend that you uninstall any previous versions of Microsoft Office. To help you, you’ll use the workplace readying Tool and specify the Remove MSI component in your configuration to uninstall versions of the office that use Windows Installer (MSI) because of the installation technology.
How to Uninstall Office Setup on windows
Click-to-Run and Microsoft Windows Installer are the most popular installation methods (MSI). The other option is to install Office from the Microsoft Store app. To uninstall your office, choose Click-to-Run, MSI, or Microsoft Store and follow the steps.
If you have a Click-to-Run or MSI installation, use the Control Panel to uninstall Office.
Depending on your Windows version, you can open the Control Panel in a number of ways.
- In the search box on the taskbar, You need to type the control panel, then select Control Panel.
- After that select Programs > Programs and Features, then right-click on your Microsoft Office product and select Uninstall.
Windows 8.1 or 8
- First, Right-click on the Start button at the lower-left corner, and select Control Panel.
- And then, select Programs and Features, then right-click on your Office product and choose Uninstall.
- You have to click Start then type control panel and choose it.
- After that Click on Programs > Programs and Features.
- Then Right-click on the Office application that you want to remove, and then click Uninstall.
The Pros of Office 365:
- You Can Work From everywhere you want.
- There is smooth Collaboration To Maintain Productivity.
- Robust Security characteristics are available for Extra Protection like Mobile Device Management, Threat Intelligence.
- Also, there is Software & Program friendliness.
- Multiple Plans changed To Businesses
- There are countless Ways To bring down Business Expenses.
The Cons of Office 365:
- Internet Issues Can interrupt efficiency.
- Renovation Can Cause A Headache.
- There is Data Privacy which means Control Is not in Your Hands.
- There are Compatibility Issues.
Difference between Office 2019 and Microsoft 365?
On the other hand, if we talk about Office 2019 it is a one-time purchase and it is limited to only one device, which means you cant share it with anyone like if you pay only a single time you can use Office apps on one computer only. One more thing which matters in Office 2019 is it is available for both PCs and Macs but you cannot make use of it on a Chrome book or any other device. Even so, you cannot upgrade it which means if you have a plan to upgrade it, you’ll have to purchase it at full price.
Microsoft 365 is a subscription service that assures you all the time to update productivity tools from Microsoft. Microsoft 365 offers you plans for your home and personal use, moreover for small, medium, and big enterprises, schools, and non-profits. With a subscription, you’ll every time have up-to-date features, fixes, and security updates at no extra cost. You can pay for your office subscription just as you need whether on a monthly basis or yearly basis and along with the Microsoft 365 Family plan, you can share your subscription plan with up to 6 people. purchase your subscription plan and install your office setup at www.office.com/setup.
Office 2019 vs Office 2016: Why Upgrade
If you need everything that the suite has to offer, Office365 is the best option as you will get all the apps to install on every single device whether it is (Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, or Mac OS). Moreover, it is the only option that provides continuity of updates and upgrades at a low price. we will have a look at the differences between Office 2019 and Office 2016 and brief you on what new things are in Office 2019.
In the first place, Office 2019 is a one-time release.
Moreover, once you buy an Office 2019 license, it will never expire.
Difference between Office 2016 and 2019?
Office 2019 offers some new features included in Office 365 after all the releases of Office 2016. This comprises characteristics like upgrade inking in all the Office apps.
PowerPoint modifies transition that lets you make the appearance of movement in the middle of similar slides.
Can I still work on Microsoft Office 2016?
Office 2016 includes applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. They all are available as one-time purchases for use on a single device/PC. Although you just need to have Internet access in order to install and activate all up t date versions of Office and all Microsoft 365 subscription plans.
Buy/Purchase Microsoft Office Subscription
Microsoft Office Setup and installation with office.com/setup is easy, but for setup and installation, for a start, you need to purchase Office from the Official Office website at office.com/setup. Then, choose your Office subscription and Purchase it with your Selected Payment Method.
Disclaimer and copyright
PLEASE READ THE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY AS WE ARE NOT MICROSOFT, BUT AN INDEPENDENT WEBSITE.
The esteemed owner’s trademarks include Office 365, Office 2019, Office, Microsoft, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and all other names and brands. We don’t provide any kind of technical assistance. We only provide guidance, training, market analysis, and product knowledge.